“Bare minimum” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Hershey

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Service was awesome. .. needed to check in early and they made it happen. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. . (Larger than most too) would stay there anytime I'm in Hershey..I loved the waffles . The juice was amazing

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were looking for an affordable place for a one-night stay for my daughter's college graduation. We didn't need anything fancy, just clean and in good working order. Check-in was smooth and the breakfast was good too (hot items and cold items). The staff is very attentive. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stopped at the Super 8 Hershey for a one-night stay over with family. The rooms were clean, though the bathroom had some hair leftover from the previous occupant (hair creeps me out). The beds were very hard, I learned my lesson here - when you spend under $90 on a hotel room, the bed will not make your back happy. The manager was wonderful - he was very kind and helpful. Breakfast offerings were typical - eggs, sausage, a waffle maker (which I did not use), greek yogurt, breads, bagels, and donuts. I was disappointed there were no fruit options, though. You can see some issues with materials, especially in the breakfast area (the tables had warped sections on them), but this didn't impact my stay. I will say, you should ask for a room on the top floor. We could easily hear our upstairs neighbors thumping around (even though I don't believe they were jumping or running). Overall, it was a great price, but I think I'd rather pay $20 or so more for a bed that is more comfortable. Even adding a topper to the beds would help, if they want to invest in that! It's all about what you're looking for and your expectations!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Still has that new hotel smell. The rooms, however, seemed dark. I had an issue with the door lock & the polite, helpful staff took care of me promptly. Quiet street & easy to get to. Good hotel for a night, but I thought it was a bit overpriced for a Super 8.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

LITTLETON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great managers here...that does make a difference. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Since the AC is loud we cranked it up while gone and turned it off at nite. Offers some covered parking which is nice. Minimal continental breakfast. If you need an early breakfast the Hershey Pantry is excellent.

Stayed May 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the cleanest most well put together hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff was very nice and helpful. They made it feel like I was staying with friends. Awesome. They looked up restaurants while I was checking in because I mentioned I was hungry. If you are in Hershey stay here.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Hershey? Share your experiences!