“New hotel near all attractions!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hershey

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Hershey to your Saves list
Super 8 Hershey
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Hockersville Road, Hershey, PA 17033 (Formerly Red Carpet Inn Hershey)   |
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20% - Call Now
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Hershey
Zurich
“New hotel near all attractions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Clean rooms, clean bathroom with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker. Modern fresh styled décor and textiles, everything new. Walls were thin for a new build, but we didn't have heat/AC on for background noise, might not bother other people at all. Breakfast was restocked quickly, waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, toast, coffee, juice. CVS next door, Hersheypark a 5 minute drive, 3 mins to Chocolate story museum, Houlihan's restaurant, Chocolate Avenue Grill, Fenicci's restaurant. Would recommend.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed here on Sept 26, 2014. The hotel looked brand new and they told us that it had only been open for 4 weeks. Very nice and clean. They didn't have a lot to offer for the free breakfast and they don't have a pool like some of the other hotels. The price was lower than the hotels and it was very clean. It was a great location just off the strip. They asked me if I was going to Hershey park and if I already had tickets. I told them I was and didn't have tickets yet. They told me about a grocery store where I could buy tickets at a customer service counter and I saved $11 per ticket. I will definitely stay here again when I go back considering it was $90 a night and so clean.

• Stayed September 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel is brand new and in pretty good shape! The rooms hVe very nice pictures on the wall, and everything was very clean. The hotel is a very short distance from all of hersheys attractions. The breakfast was also good. Price is excellent. I would definately come back!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Staten Island, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I went there with my 12 year old daughter and had an awesome stay. I had researched the hotel on Tripadvisor and had seen great reviews and that it is a brand new, refurbished hotel. The rooms are brand new, the lobby is brand new, the bathrooms are brand new. The design is contemporary and clean. The lobby is welcoming and inviting. The staff is very helpful. Normally Super8's get a bad rap because of their reputation for cheap, dirty, motel category, but this hotel is the best value vs newness/cleanliness that I've ever gotten in my life. I've travelled to Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, England, France, Italy, Peru so I know hotels really well. The only thing I would say is about the breakfast. As human nature of people helping themselves, they tend to be messy and inconsiderate. I think during breakfast time, a staff member should monitor the area the entire time. To make sure clean and replenish items taken.

Room Tip: The beds were a little hard, so check mattress before you settle in.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Super8Hershey, Manager at Super 8 Hershey, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for your recent TripAdvisor review. We thank you for mentioning "Super 8 Hershey is Super Great". Thank you for bringing to our attention your breakfast concerns and we do agree with you 100% and we will have an extra person at breakfast especially when we are 70%+ sold out. It's our number one priority and as we are new we are working on adding more items at the breakfast.

Appreciate your review and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a brand new hotel with highend amenities. Located very near to Hershey park. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Everyroom has a refrigerator and coffee maker. Breakfast is very nice. They serve freshly brewed hot cofee. [my fav]. Overall I had a very nice experience and I am very much pleased. I highly recommend and would love to stay again when we visit.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Hershey? Share your experiences!