“A Must Try While in Hershey” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 30 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: Hershey's first and only winery. We have over 30 different varieties of wines all of which are bottled in Hershey. Our most popular wines are White on White, Pomegranate Slash and Coco Nostra chocolate wine.
Jersey City, NJ
“A Must Try While in Hershey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We go to Hershey atleast twice a year and make it a must do to stop at Cullari for a wine tasting and of course a case to take home. The Spectacullari is our favorite pasta night wine and the Niagra is a white that never makes it past a week in our house. We're waiting for NJ to finalize their new wine shipment laws so we can also have it delivered when we can't make it out there. Any friends we've ever shared this wine with also rave!

The tasting room staff is always extremely friendly and helpful and its a cute little place to stop and visit.

We'll be back in December to stock up!

Visited December 2011

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
“Cafe Experience with Ok Dry Wines”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I'm a dry wine drinker. As such, this was not the place necessarily for me. That said, my friends who I visited with love sweet wines---and loved Cullari's wines!

While the wines weren't for me, the experience was fun. We sat down in a nice cafe style environment, enjoyed some good nibbles while tasting wines.

I'd visit this again!

Visited May 2012
8 attraction reviews
“Bad wine; bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you enjoy a good (or even average) wine, don't bother going here. The wine prices are cheap (which I like), but unfortunately they are not really drinkable.

Visited May 2012
Salvatore C, Owner at Cullari Vineyards and Winery, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Hi Folks. I know that everyone has different tastes, but please try our wines and make up your own mind. We have literally thousands of customers who think our wine is great. Check out the other TripAdvisor reviews and our Facebook page. This guy is doing this review for some type of personal gain or he’s from the planet Mars!
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Had a coupon...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Small, unassuming, but friendly staff. A wine for every taste.

Visited December 2011
Harrisburg, PA
“Excellent Wines with great flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

The wine here was very good. We tried 6 for $5.00 and most were very good. I didn't care for the chocolate one at all, nor did my friend, but the other wines were very good. All were moderately priced $9-15. Highly recommend their Pinot Gris. Nothing special for snacks, but for $5.00 I wasn't expecting anything. We bought three bottles and will return to purchase some more. Close to Hershey Park and the staff was very friendly. They didn't tell us much about the wine, but they were personable and fun to talk to.

Visited March 2012