“Good but not great” 3 of 5 stars

100 Hotel Road, Hershey, PA 17601
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest at the Hotel Hershey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 72 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
pa
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Being one of Hershey's crown jewels, I would have expected more quality for the price.
I had the bone-in rib eye steak and it was good but for the price I would want to say it was an experience.
There are other places in Hershey that you can pay the same price and be wowed including other restaurants in the hotel itself. I will say that it was fresh and the restaurant itself is very nice. I would just like to see a little more of a culinary experience for the price.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A beautiful view with okay food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was looking for a family friendly restaurant in The Hotel Hershey. We didn't stay at the hotel (we stayed at another hotel nearby) but I wanted to eat at one of the restaurants at the hotel and explore the grounds because I heard how nice it was. I opted to make a reservation at the Harvest because I read that it had outdoor seating. We didn't get to sit outside because it was rainy at the time we went. The inside was very nice and there is a lovely view of the grounds. Unfortunately the service was not very good and the food was overpriced. Next time we visit, I think we will try Trevi 5.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“Could be better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times and always feel the same - great presentation and effort at using local products, but the food is a little better than average. My husband had a very dried out piece of salmon, I had the half of chicken which was good, but not knock your socks off. My son loved the chicken fingers and could not wait to make the s'mores outside!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very disappointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I usually love going here, but after this last time I went, I don't know if we'll be going back. I got the hanger steak and it came out not only pre cut (which had never happened to me before), but dried out and chewy. The waitress was horrible. She didn't even bother to ask how the food was. And just had an overall unhappy attitude. I was very disappointed, we usually have great cheerful service. This trip just ruined it for me. I suggest the bears den at the lodge for a good meal with wonderful service.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“A bad birthday lunch.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband had the Hanger steak and it was dry and chewy and could not be eaten. .We asked to substitute a club sandwich which had no mayo and old lettuce. I had the trout which was fine but the Orzo and asparagus tips (the menu said tips) were very greasy (lots of oil) and only one asparagus tip the rest were the stems. We were extremely disappointed. It sure was a bad birthday lunch.

• 1 of 5 stars Food