“Surprised based on reviews.....” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey

You added Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey to your Saves list
Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1518 E Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033 (Formerly Motel 6 Hershey - Grantville)   |
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Hershey
“Surprised based on reviews.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The parking situation is difficult.....not many spaces and not a lot of room to get around. The owners seem nice enough...but checking in after 4pm.....they weren't sure my room was ready. We got to the room and there were no towels....couldn't access their wireless connection....the TV was an old 20 inch...there's a tv armoire but no tv. The room is clean but outdated....beds are low to the ground....nothing was plugged in and ready....small mini fridge, clock or microwave. The smoke detector had no batteries and was hanging off the wall weird.....thankfully we really just needed to sleep....because they put us in a room that had no window.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Riegelsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Found this Inn online, called them and booked a room. When I got there I checked in and went to the room. The room was very clean with a frig. and microwave. The beds were comfortable, the staff was very courteous, had a relaxing three days over the holiday weekend in Hershey to celebrate my birthday. I would definitely recommend this Inn to anyone who wants a nice room at a good price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Decent price since everything else in the area is so over-priced. Pool was warm and clean. Rooms clean. Beds so soft. Could use softer sheets and blankets, though. Would stay again. Couple issues with the bathroom but we didn't complain so I'm not sure if they would have moved us or not. I think they would have, seemed like they really care about the place.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Was a little nervous about booking this hotel because of the limited number of stars it had. Once we got there we checked in and went into the room. It was really nice. 2 double beds, little table right when you walk in, 2 chairs, microwave and a mini fridge. Bathroom was a decent size, shower was a little weird but it worked and got my clean so won't complain about it. Overall it was a nice trip.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My son and I really enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. The hotel staff was so nice! The room was clean and did not have any odor, which is the two most important things for me. Plus, the beds were so comfortable! I have to say, it was a very relaxing and carefree 5 day stay.The price is affordable, which tells me that this man cares about people and the economy. Because being in the location he is in, he could probably charge a lot more.
The Pool opened the weekend while we were there... Its a nice sized outdoor pool that is also in great shape! I was worried about all the negative reviews mixed in this page, but I am so glad I took the chance and booked here. We will for sure stay here again!
We were minutes from Hershey Park, Plenty of places to eat in walking distance from the hotel and It seems like a really nice area as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed here last minute as a place to crash before hitting Hersheypark the next day. The room was very basic- concrete walls and bare floors with two double beds- but it was clean. Bathroom was dated but clean. Our room was close to the street and you do hear the cars. Has a small fridge, microwave, AC, and TV. Felt safe there for sure, owner was nice. I can't say that I would stay here again- it was actually pretty expensive for what it was (we paid $140), and I think you can easily stay a little farther from Hershey for much less. Not bad in a pinch.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I have stayed here several times. The room I stayed in was cozy and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The owner is very pleasant and accommodating. I always enjoy my stay. The hotel is close to the outlets, Hershey Park, the conference center, and some very good restaurants. I have stayed here in the summer also and the pool and pool area is kept clean and looks very nice. You can tell the owner takes pride in his hotel. If you are looking for a nice clean inexpensive place to stay in Hershey I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey

Address: 1518 E Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033 (Formerly Motel 6 Hershey - Grantville)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Hershey
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Hershey
Hotel Class:2 star — Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey 2*
We are a newly refurbished (renovated) property! An affordable and a comfortable Inn, Featuring all NON-SMOKING ROOMS! Two varieties of rooms to choose from: Exterior European Styled Rooms with Hardwood Floors and Flat Screen TVs or Interior Corridor newly carpeted, new beds, drapes, and fresh painted rooms with Large 27" TVs. We offer an Outdoor Pool with a large deck. Diamond Award Winner. Just 1.2 miles from Hershey attractions!! Hershey Park visitors family favorite! Microwave and Refrigerators in all rooms, FREE Morning Coffee, FREE WiFi in all rooms. Area's first boutique motel. Check us out to be pleasantly surprised! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cocoa Country Inn & Suite At Hershey Hotel Hershey
Cocoa Country Inn And Suite At Hershey

If you own or manage Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.