“Best meal of my trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Hershey
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best meal of my trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The food was great, service was awesome and prices were reasonable. Our server Analicia was very knowledgeable about the food and drinks. Made several recommendations that were real winners. Blueberry moijito, Spring rolls, skirt steak, rockfish and the chocolate torte. In my opinion a must visit when in Hershey.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newport News, Virginia
“Definitely worth a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch, and the kids had Chicken Tenders, which were typical fare. My wife and I both had Pittsburgh Salads, 1 with Chicken & 1 with Steak - these salads were FANTASTIC - the prices were a bit high here, but the food was VERY good. If you're in the area, I recommend stopping here.

Stevens, Pennsylvania, United States
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Ate outside on patio. Beautiful day and patio. Everything was very good. Had calamari, spring rolls, cheese steak, and fish n chips. Worth a visit.

St. Augustine FL
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stopped in for a quick lunch two weeks ago and I was happy with my decision. For lunch I had the cheese steak sandwich with sauce and chips.

The sandwich was great and so was the service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while on business in Hershey. This place doesn't look like much from the outside but don't be fooled. We took all of our food recommendations from our server and she was dead on. My Scallops were perfectly seared and the double IPA hit the spot. Starr did a great job steering us through the menu and helping us decide.