“Frequent customer- never disappoineted!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 67 restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Media, Pennsylvania
“Frequent customer- never disappoineted!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

As a Hershey local - this is one of my favorite restaurants 'The Sweetest Place on Earth' has to offer. I have eaten many selections of the menu and have never been let down. Also- you can never go wrong with their specials on the special's menu which always have a unique twist! It is great eating at a restaurant that takes chances and makes this unique as opposed to eating a simple boring burger or salad every time you are our to eat. This is a must for anyone in Hershey for a quick trip.. very affordable, great outdoor/indoor seating depending on the season, and pleasant serving staff.

• Visited November 2013

89% Recommend
Ladera Ranch, California
“Incredible Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had dinner at The Chocolate Avenue Grill last night. Jess V. provided incredible service!! Ask for her when you visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very nice find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My family went up to Hershey for the weekend and decided on Chocolate Ave Grill for dinner Saturday night. We were extremely happy with the food and service. If we are back In Hershey we will be back.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful service, wonderful food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My family and I have lived near Hershey for 8 years, but we just stumbled upon The Chocolate Avenue Grill yesterday. What took us so long?? The service was amazing and the food outstanding. My husband had the "Jess' Best Salad In The Whole World" and it didn't disappoint. He and my 12 year old snarfed it down. I had one of the portobello sandwiches (I think it was the Tuscan) and it was one of the best sandwiches I ever had. It was a little pricey for lunch, but we will definitely be going back!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Food was good service ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here 12/2/13. We were pleased with the food. We were upset that our waitress did not tell us the specials or the soups. After we ordered we overheard her telling another customer the specials we would have both ordered from the specials menu and gotten a soup. We were not happy with this. And we didnt see the waitress much asking how the food was or if we needed anything. They also just took away a sauce i was still using without asking if i was done.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere