“Good for Convention Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Second Night 50% Off
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Hershey
Seattle, Washington
“Good for Convention Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had a nice visit here, nice rooms if a touch dated, clean, tidy, very friendly staff, was given free chocolate several times. My biggest problem with this Lodge was getting lost : hallways went everywhere, lots of different added on wings, and in the conference area, conference rooms just all over. I would hope that one day signage could be vetted and improved. Often I ended up at dead ends or at elevators where there was no further guidance. I was at the conference rate of $140 that seemed a bit much; would be hesitant to pay that much for leisure travel if I am ever back in Hershey for vacation.

Room Tip: If you get a room in the Reese Cups wing.....you will walk thru a maze to the lobby.....
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank Elby C

Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you're planning on Visiting the Sweetest Place on Earth, make sure to include the Hershey Lodge as your base of operations. From the moment you arrive to the time you leave you are treated with the utmost courtesy and friendliness from a staff that oozes sweetness. The facility is first rate and the accommodations are very comfortable. I stayed in the "Tower" section which was quite convenient and comfortable. If I had a complaint, and this really isn't one, my room was a long walk from the elevator. I'm sure had I requested something closer upon check-in, they would have done so.
Overall, the Hershey Lodge is a wonderful place, with a homey atmosphere that is a welcome addition to any visit to Hershey, PA. I recommend it highly.
Mike Pittsburgh, PA

Room Tip: Tower rooms can be a long walk from the elevator. If this is a problem for you, request a closer on...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Michael P
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I spent the evening together at the Hershey Lodge in celebration of a huge event for him. The evening was wonderful! The social hour provided was very classy and the staff was very attentive and made sure that everyone had a drink and or anything else they may have needed. The opening of the “walls” to the Banquet room was very impressive; as the guest entered into the room we were greeted by the aromas of the feast awaiting us. The food was phenomenal; I am a tough critic and I was truly impressed by the food – especially the mesquite chicken! The desserts were just as good – my favorite being the toffee chocolate pie! The staff again was truly superb as they were friendly, polite, and there when you needed them. It was truly a beautiful evening! After an evening of eating, drinking and dancing – we retired to our room. There were Hershey chocolate bars sitting on the table, which of course made me smile as it would anyone who loves chocolate! The rooms were very clean and the sheets, which had Hershey kisses on them, smelled fresh! The alarm clock was also an IHome which was perfect for my husband and me, so we could enjoy our favorite playlist from his IPhone. The bathroom was spacious and also very clean. The shower pressure was great and the water was nice and hot! There is a sports bar, restaurant, gift shop, and several banquet halls in this spacious lodge! The location of the Lodge is in Hershey, PA and I would recommend this hotel for everyone as I enjoyed everything about it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank amandadavis3
Montclair, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family just came home from staying at this hotel for my son's Hershey Hockey Tournament. It is by far the nicest tournament hotel we have stayed at. The service was great, the rooms were spacious and clean. The Bear's Den restaurant was great, can't wait to go back next year! We had a team party there and the food and catering was very tasty. I'd recommend this htoel to families with kids of al ages!!!

Room Tip: Hotel is quite large, look to stay close to hotel center & lobby.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank aswierk
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Won a one night stay and redeemed it during a time when the staff had to deal with a Cheerleading competition and a young Kiwanis Convention. I thought the staff did a great job. Yeah the halls were a little noisy but only till 11pm. King sized room was great. Clean and well put together. 2 chocolate bars on check in certainly didn't hurt!

Room Tip: Ask for the Tower rooms. The elevator opens right into the lobby with the Coffee Shop and lobby bar...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tim C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Every year since 2008, I attend a 3-day conference at Hershey Hotel. This year did not disappoint. I went with a colleague and we both were able to check in at 10:00. The rooms were clean, towels and washcloths plentiful and the front desk aimed to please by ensuring our rooms were near each other.

We are mostly the hotel food that the conference provided, but one dinner I chose to get a burger (no bun) from the Bears' Den and breakfast both mornings I ordered room service. Everything was seasoned well and included my special requests of no starches with veggies or fruit subbed.

We did eat lunch upon arrival at the Bears' Den and had the Bears' Den Caesar salad. It was not the best I've had over the years. The burger that night made up for it. We didn't eat at the ForeBay this year, but I have in past years and it was worth the expense.

Service was great throughout and even if the conference wouldn't be there next year, I'd be sure to stay at the Hershey Lodge if we were ever in town or passing through with the family.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank MyrtBeachLover
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Hershey Lodge has upped their game over the last few years. Room have been overhauled, lobby areas are inviting, staff is welcoming. Everything was clean and up to date. Some of the restaurants could use menu additions but there are lots of local places that are a nice treat.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jacalinda
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hershey
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue
#5 of 24 in Hershey
4.0 of 5 stars 270 reviews
SpringHill Suites Hershey
Howard Johnson Inn Hershey

Been to Hershey Lodge? Share your experiences!