Visited the Lodge April 4-6th. Had a very nice experience. Check in was great and got to choose where our room was going to be located. The kids loved the indoor pool and all of the activities which were included. Family bingo was a highlight. We won a lot of Hershey's candy. Our room was nice but the bathroom needed updated. Other than that we were not in the room all that much. We ate at the Bears Den, Lebbies and the Coffee shop all which are on site. Average food a little expensive but to be expected. There was a nice gift shop, free shuttle to park, free mini golf and a friendly staff. If you are not using the pools it would be better to request a room closer to the lobby area because there is a lot of walking involved. Overall we had a great weekend and would definetly stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Hershey Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Pennsylvania
- Hershey Hotel
- Convention Center Hershey Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great place for families to stay while visiting Hersheypark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hershey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.