The conference facilities were above average, they had "convention registration" desks & Nice breakout rooms that even had LCD tv's out front to let you know which session was going on in which room! The lobby was so warm with a huge fireplace in the center that you could sit on on all 4 sides! They even had the smell of chocolate in the air! I reccommend the Chocolate Espresso martini at the Lobby bar. The Forebay restaurant was exquisite for a hotel restaurant great steaks. The accommodations were very clean (looks like they are not that old either, I stayed in the Towers) The bed was soooo comfortable. If you were going in the summer this would be a great spot to go with families as they are right by the park, and I noticed at the concierge desk you could purchase tickets right at the hotel and charge them to your room. Another nice touch was when you check in they give you a Hershey bar and some notecards to write letters home which had chocolate recipes on them for desserts! Really made me feel welcomed. All the staff were friendly and said hello everytime you passed one of them. I would return if in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great place for families to stay while visiting Hersheypark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Hershey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hershey Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Pennsylvania
- Convention Center Hershey Lodge