The ginormous stone fireplace with a crackling fire is the jewel of the Lobby. The rooms were very clean and check-in was fast. They give each person a Hershey bar as you check-in and the housekeeping leaves you kisses in your room. At the Bear's Den restaurant they also send you on your way with kisses. This is my third time here and always a good experience. Beware if you are directionally challenged or just really tired the buildings are a maze of hallways and doors. It's like an Amish farmhouse that as the family grows they just add onto the first house. So expect to walk quite a bit inside the Lodge. They need to add more and larger signage and some more covered walkways between the buildings. Also, the building we were in, Q, the insulation between rooms was not good and there were several crying children. So if you're sound sensitive you might need earplugs which is what my daughter did. We ask at the front desk but you have to purchase them in the gift shop. The coffee cafe was great for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great place for families to stay while visiting Hersheypark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Hershey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hershey Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Pennsylvania
- Convention Center Hershey Lodge