This was our first time staying at the Lodge. I would highly recommend it and we will definitely stay here again. It is a bit pricey, but we couldn't find anything to complain about. We stayed in a room in the Tower, and it was very clean and updated. The beds were comfortable and overall, except for some loud guests walking up and down the halls late at night, it was very quiet. The lodge itself is very large and can be a bit confusing to navigate, but once we figured out how to get around it was fine. Parking can be a bit difficult in the evening and you may not be able to park near your room location, but we parked up near the lobby one eveing without problem. We got breakfast at the Cocoa Beanery each morning and ate lunch at the Bear's Den one afternoon. Both were very good and had excellent service. We really enjoyed our stay here and are already planning a trip back next year.
- Also Known As:
- Hershey Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Pennsylvania
- Hershey Hotel
- Convention Center Hershey Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great place for families to stay while visiting Hersheypark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hershey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.