I stay here with my family 2adults and 2children (6yrs old). We Were visiting Hershey Park. The Hershey Lodge was ok, the room was nice nothing specatular. The bed was soft and cushie I thought I would not like it, but I actually slept quite well. We stay at the Hershey Chocolate bar drive up, close to the indoor pool and the restaurants. The location was perfect for us, though parking was hard to find close to our room. The kids enjoy the indoor pool and the free minature golf. We ate at the Bears den it was ok not bad..definitly kid friendly...For breakfast we ate at the cafe they offer bagel sandwiches,cereal,muffins,donuts ect prices were not to bad except for the coffee and hot chocolate.
Alot less than the restaurant which almost had the same thing.
Defintitly take advantage of the free shuttle to Hershey Park we drove the first time and pay the $8 parking just to end up taking a tram to get to the park. We ended up leaving the park after a few hours it was hot and crowded and long lines we decided to come back later after sunset and this time we took the lodges shuttle and it was great alot faster and cheaper! and the park was alot better at this time the lines were not as long. just a note I feel Hershey Park set up to be a bit congested and hard to navigate . The review of this hotel depends on the rate you get I would not spend over $200 for this lodge. Shop around and compare!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great place for families to stay while visiting Hersheypark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your Hershey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hershey Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Pennsylvania
- Convention Center Hershey Lodge