“Great fun” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This amusement park was originally built as a recreation area for Hershey Chocolate's factory workers.
15 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wonderful amusment park for all ages. Gets hot and crowded in summer so we recommend going in Spring or Fall. Or later in the day when crowds are less. Is fairly expensive so take alot of money. Be prepared to stand in line for hour or more in prime times.

Visited August 2012

20 attraction reviews
“Take me back! (so underrated!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

In the UK most people have heard of or at least been once to Disneyland Florida. But when my dad and I needed some things to stop off for on a drive from Philadelphia to Niagara Falls, I found Hershey park and chocolate world. Well I have to say that this was one of my best finds ever! The rides had shorter queues than I expected (15/20mins tops most of the time even for best rides) and there were at least 10 fantastic roller coasters all within the park. The food wasn't too overpriced and always within easy reach- there were choices to cater for my allergies too which was great. Overall, I would recommend a visit to anyone, you don't know what you're missing!

62 attraction reviews
“Great For Families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very clean, updated rides & attractions, tons of neat stuff focused around choclate. Good food, happy workers, and did I say CLEAN. If you want to attend an amusement park, this is a must see.

Visited September 2012
Huntingdon Valley
“decorated for Christmas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The park was decorated for Christmas and it was lovely. Only rides for small children were running but it was too cold to ride a roller coaster. There were reindeer available to petting with a park ranger in attendance to answer questions. It would be a fun pre-Christmas trip with small children.

Visited December 2012
12 attraction reviews
“Memories made there!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I went there as Senior Trip in high school. I even went on the SooperDooperLooper roller coaster as my final ride. Because of that, I overcame my fear of roller coasters! I was jumping up and down with excitement after I got off. I went into the wave pool to cool off. I even bought an air-brushed t-shirt with my name on it. I ate the pizza, I went on the carousal, and even went on a tour of the factory. It was an awesome ride! We went into the shop down below after the ride. It was a hot day, though. But, nevertheless, it was fun. :) I even have a map of the park and a map of the factory. The Stormrider roller coaster was crazy fast! But, I didn't go on it, though. Best Senior Trip ever!! I wish I could go back in time and relive that day!! :)