“A Must if you stay in Hershey” 5 of 5 stars

100 Hotel Road, Hershey, PA 17033   |
Ranked #1 of 24 hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“A Must if you stay in Hershey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We live just 30 minutes from Hershey Park, and would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area, only downside is $$.

We've stayed at the Hotel 4-5 times, while attending weddings and concerts at the Hershey venues. Every stay reminds me of a Ritz Carlton, very clean rooms, very courteous staff and they do everything they can to make your stay memorable.

I'd highly recommend the spa, my wife rates this as one of the best that she's been to in her travels. Our friends often get our wives gift cert. for the spa for Mother's day, Birthday's etc..

If you choose not to stay at the Hotel, their Sunday brunch is a must in the crystal ballroom, Awesome!!

Only downside is the Hotel is pricey, great for romantic weekend getaways or families if you have the extra cash.

Room Tip: Sunday brunch in the Crystal ballroom, Awesome experience. Don't forget to book an appointment...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1,040 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We stay for a few days in March. The park was not open, but the hotel made it worth the trip. This is a first class resort, no request will be turned away.
We will definitely go back and stay at the Hershey hotel in the future.

• Stayed March 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This hotel is beautiful! As soon as you drive up the hill it sits overlooking the town of Hershey. Inside it reminds you of a hotel out of an old movie. The rooms are spacious and overlooking the Koi ponds out back. Staff is friendly and courteous. Willing to answer any of your questions. We wanted to visit one of the restaurants on the property and the front desk staff offered to get us a driver. The one issue was the comfort of the bed. I felt like I was sleeping on a board. My husband didn't mind it at all, so maybe it's a matter of preference. This hotel is quite pricey, but fun to stay at for a night or two.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my overnight stay at the Hersey Hotel. Staff very attentive and friendly. I was there for business purposes. I attended an awards dinner and the food was deliciously seasoned well. Also, the buffet breakfast had a good variety of food selections to meet most dietary needs. I was pleased with hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Darien, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

When I was younger, my family stayed here one Easter weekend. Many moons later, I decided to drive to Hershey for a Hershey Bears hockey game. I decided to stay at Hotel Hershey to relive memories. WOW! What a great decision! The property is so beautiful and the staff was outstanding. There is a shuttle to and from Giant Center so I did not need to worry about driving. Friends joined me after the game for drinks at the Hotel. The Signature Chocolate Martini was outstanding. Lunch at the harvest Restaurant was very nice. Be sure to visit the Sweet Shop for goodies. Next time my team plays in Hershey, I will not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We love the Hotel Hershey. Came back for St Patrick's Day weekend and once again we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Food this time good...not great but restaurant service excellent. The "but" of this review is as follows: Hershey is for kids. Regardless of the fact that this is a luxury hotel, the staff should recognize that and not raise an eyebrow when they see a toddler having a tantrum in the lobby. Nor should the retail store keeper at the location seem annoyed when a toddler is walking thru touching non breakables with mom watching every step. That being said we enjoyed our stay and will be back this Summer with the hope that staff has a reality check.

Room Tip: Make sure you find out if your room has a hot tub shower or a separate shower. A bit scary without...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Although my stay at The Hotel Hershey was for only one night for a conference dinner, it was truly memorable. From the guys on the door, who literally bent over with sweeping gestures to open the door for me, to the friendly folks who checked me in, using my name, and gave me a bar of Hershey's Special Dark, to those who greeted me everywhere I went, I was made to feel extremely welcome and comfortable. My room, located poolside to the beautiful indoor pool (which is located in a vast glass atrium), was fantastic - beautifully furnished and clean with a super bathroom and oh-so-soft-and-warm bathrobe. The dinner menu was not my favorite choice of items but it was good; the drinks in the Iberian Lounge, which is a stunning room, were excellent - I even drank a Belgian beer, and I never drink beer! The waffles for breakfast next morning were out of this world - the best waffles I ever ate. I really wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: I loved my room, which was poolside to the beautiful indoor pool. The only disadvantage to this was...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Hotel Hershey? Share your experiences!