“Wonderful people good value nice visit! ” 5 of 5 stars

You added Royal Motel - Hermitage to your Saves list
Royal Motel - Hermitage
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 S. Hermitage Road, Hermitage, PA 16148   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hermitage
“Wonderful people good value nice visit! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised that a motel so reasonably priced was so pleasant. The manager was very pleasant and helpful. I wish they would have such a place at each of my stops! The beds were comfortable and the bedding clean and fresh.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We arrived at this motel in adverse circumstances on January 31st, 2014. Hermitage PA, was snow bound with temperature -17C . Motel Manager/Owner gave us warm and comfortable Rooms.Though it was late in the evening, he had fresh Coffee brewed and gave us with small snacks.
We stayed for four days. He gave us lifts to local mall and car dealership, where our car was stranded for major repairs. He guided us with local authorities and arranged a reliable taxi for
our friends to reach Pittsburgh PA, Airport.
I wish to express heartfelt thanks to Mr. Sam Mehta.
Capt. Jittender J.S.Sahni. Canada.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
OFallon, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I stayed here on a road trip out east. I was impressed with the great service from the owner of this motel. The room was comfortable and clean; the place is kept up and well cared for. When I left, the owner himself was taking care of the rooms. Great value and great service. I'll definitely be back here next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We booked this Motel as we were heading to Pittsburgh to see a Steelers game over a weekend. We wanted to get some shopping done and found this place in a good spot at a good price.

1. Value: We stayed 2 nights at this place and didn't pay much at all! If you want to spend more on shopping or football, stay here!
2. Location. This place was an hour away from Pittsburgh, 1/2 hour from the Grove City outlets and right in front of a mall! I mean you can get to all 3 easily! I was very impressed with where it was located.
3. Room itself: When I saw where it was located, I was sure I was going to hear cars all night. This didn't happen. The room was very quiet and had a very comfortable bed. The TV and furniture is a bit outdated but the owner doesn't charge much and everything works fine.
4. The Owner/Manager: He was very friendly and more then happy to answer any questions we had. I even noticed him cleaning in the morning. Seems like he does it all and he does it well.

Overall this was perfect for what we wanted on our trip. If you want a weekend of football and shopping, this is a great place!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The owner is very pleasant and you can't beat the price of this motel. It is clean and we slept well. Room has a fridge and microwave. Coffee is available in the lobby in the morning. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Friendly staff, Beds are comfortable and clean, room was clean, Free wifi, A bit much on the air freshener in the room, but perfect for the a quick stay when on the road. Not much to do in the town, but I Would recommend to those passing through!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Kettering
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I travel for business and I found the Royal Motel in Hermitage PA to be a good value. Very reasonable rates, clean, comfortable and the wi-fi worked. My room had a micro-fridge. I appreciate the old style-rooms that allow you to park in front of your room. Nothing fancy, but more than I usually get for $50. I will stay here again on my nect trip to Hermitage PA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Royal Motel - Hermitage? Share your experiences!