I normally stay in Hazleton when traveling between VA and MA, it's a great halfway point in the trip using route 81. This was the first time we stayed at the Residence Inn and it was great. I booked early which was a bit scary because it was a no cancellations rate, but it was well worth it. The hotel is fairly new, the common areas all very nice. The studio apartment style rooms are fantastic! When booking I was scared that the kitchens could be a place that don't get cleaned well and they would be dirty. How wrong I was! Before long I was making tea, using all the glassware and getting ice from the full size refrigerator. These kitchens are very well stocked. It would be a great option if you bring food rather than eat out. We did not bring food and relied on finding restaurants in the area and it was pretty difficult to find something decent besides fast food. My only complaint is the breakfast could be better but I'm fairly picky, it's practically impossible to find anything without sugar in it these days. And the eggs/sausage looked pretty creepy. Still, it's free so I can't complain. I'd definitely stay again if I can commit early and get the early rate online. Bed was super super comfy! And the TV moved around to face the comfortable living room/kitchen or the bed.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Hazleton Hotel
- Residence Inn Hazleton Hotel Hazleton
- Hazleton Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all suite, state of the art hotel with living, dining and sleeping areas designed for your comfort and convenience. We've perfected the extended stay experience by combining the comforts of the modern home with our passion to thrive for guest loyalty. You can start your day with a hearty "Home Touch" complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and unwind at our evening hospitality reception Tuesday through Thursday, relaxing by our firepit area or cozy up in front of the lobby fireplace. You can also take advantage of our indoor pool and spa and retire on Marriott's luxurious bedding. We are centrally located from major cities such as Philadelphia and New York City. For those sports enthusiasts, enjoy the areas award winning golf courses, skiing and the speed of NASCAR at Pocono Raceway. Come stay with us and we guarantee you won't want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Hazleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.