No photo provided
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Hawley
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We love visiting this candy shop when we are in town. There is a great selection of candy to chose from. We are able to find candy that we enjoyed in our youth as well as delicious treats from today. The shop owner always greets us with a friendly hello and is more than willing to help. There are also cute things to purchase to decorate your home or to purchase as souvenir

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Myerstown, Pennsylvania
“Neat little candy shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We didn't eat here but we went twice to buy candy. They have alot of candy you can't get anywhere else or didn't even know it still existed. It was really cool to look around in all the bins to see what was there.

Visited August 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Yum, Yum all that candy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I did not eat at Penny Lane snack shack but the menu look very good and had a lost of choices that I had never heard of. I went for the candy and it did not disappoint, There were bins of all kinds of candy from jellies of every flavor, lots of chocolate, jelly belly beans, I mostly got the jellies so they would not melt on way home. I love chocolate but I knew it would melt since it was 99 degrees outside. I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013