“Another good Red Roof” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Elkhart, Indiana
“Another good Red Roof”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights while visiting Harrisburg and were very satisfied with this motel. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
The is room to park our Rv's on the street with no problems.
We will definitely stay here again when we are in this area.

• Stayed April 2014
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am so glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, comfortable, and quiet. We do have on street parking for our guests to park their larger vehicles right in front of the Inn. I am happy to hear that you will be staying with us again when you are in the Harrisburg area! Thank you once again for your kind review. We will be waiting for you on your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Beverly, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at The Red Roof Inn March 29. The room was clean and comfortable. The lady at the check in desk was very pleasant and gave us printed directions to a local restaurant which was very helpful. We had a small dog with us and there was no fee. I liked that the room did not have carpeting much more inviting than carpet. Nice place I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for writing a review about our property. I am glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. It is also good to hear that you found our front desk clerk to be pleasant and helpful in providing directions to a nearby restaurant. We are pet friendly and we do not charge you to bring your four legged family member with you. With our new renovations, our rooms have more hard wood tile than carpeting. I am glad that you liked it. It is wonderful to hear that you would recommend our Inn to your family and friends. That speaks volumes! Thank you again for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Harrisburg area.
St. Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The location is easy to get to. It's in a nice area. It's dog friendly. You can park right in front of your room. Nice view from the back. Staff was very helpful - including finding us an extra luggage stand. We stayed six nights and I would do it again if I was in the area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
I would like to thank you for writing such a kind review of our Inn. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are conveniently located right off of Interstate 81 (Progress Avenue). We are pet friendly and do not charge you to bring your pet with you during your stay. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and accommodating in getting you an additional luggage rack. Next time you are in the area, we would love to have you stay at our Inn again! Thank you again for writing a review of our property.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed one night (3of us) the rooms were very nice and the price was great. Only issue was there was no ice at 6pm and the people above is sounded as if they were dropping bricks on the floor. Very noisy. Would consider staying again but would request second floor.

Stayed March 2014
Thank you for writing a review about our Inn. I am so happy to hear that you felt our rooms were very nice and that the price was great. Unfortunately, our ice machine was down at that time, but we were providing a cooler full of ice in our lobby area. I am sorry to hear that the guests above you were noisy. In the future, please contact us at the front desk so that we may get any type of issue resolved. I am glad to hear that you will consider staying with us again in the future. We look forward to having you! Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Inn.
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was my second stay at this Red Roof Inn and I was not disappointed. Last year, I assumed that the renovation had just been completed, as everything looked brand new but this year it still looked fresh, clean and inviting and everything worked perfectly. I will be staying here whenever I'm in Harrisburg for business or pleasure. A great stay at a great price!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Inn. I am delighted to hear that your second stay with us was not a disappointment! It is nice to know that you felt the Inn looked as fresh as it did last year after our renovations. I am also happy to hear you say you will be staying with us whenever you are in the Harrisburg area. We will be looking forward to seeing you and exceeding your expectations on your next trip! Thank you again for your kind review.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Nice accommodations. Easy access off interstate. Room is very nice and updated. Great price for a stay. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. They do not shuttle to or from airport however. Nor do they have a breakfast. They only offer coffee - 24/7...which is nice.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 81 at exit 69 (Progress Avenue). I am very happy to hear that you liked our rooms and noticed our new renovations. I am also glad to hear that you would recommend our property to anyone! We do not offer a shuttle or breakfast in order to keep our rates as low as we can. Thank you once again for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Harrisburg area.
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located off the highway in Harrisburg. It was affordable, clean, and comfortable. The room was obviously just remodeled, so it was actually nicer than rooms I've paid twice as much for. The front desk staff and housekeeping were super friendly. They had coffee in the rooms and lobby. The only thing I wished they had was some sort of quick breakfast to grab before heading into Harrisburg. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
I appreciate you writing a review of our property. We are located right off of Interstate 81 at exit number 69, North Progress Avenue. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. It is nice to hear that our staff members were super friendly. I will be sure to share your kind words with them. We do offer a complimentary coffee bar in our lobby for our guests. We do not offer breakfast in order for us to keep our rates as low as we can. Thank you once again for writing a very kind review of our Inn. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Harrisburg area!

Been to Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North? Share your experiences!