I stayed at this Sheraton with my family on Friday night December 29th. This hotel is very well situated near the exit to I-276. It is also right next to a large strip mall that has a wide selection of eating places, including a hamburger chain that is one of America's best.
There is plenty of parking and the lobby area is quite luxurious. there are even books to borrow from the shelves in case you are bored. They have a great gift shop and a nice swimming pool and other facilities.
I found the manager, Andy, to be very helpful and the staff were really pleasant and helpful with respect to requests. I'd give them an A++ in this department. For example, I came back with some left over wedding cake in a container. The restaurant manager was helpful with giving me a plate and a fork so that I could eat the cake in my room.
I'd stay here again. Definitely.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel
- Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel Harrisburg
- Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey
- Sheraton Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel's central location is just minutes away from downtown, the airport, and Hersheypark with easy access to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-83, I-283, and I-78. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.