“Staff and Service top notch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4751 Lindle Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17111   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Harrisburg
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Staff and Service top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

Our basketball league ( EBA ) holds their annual owner's meeting at the H.I.East each year. The arrangements are always handled smoothly, room set-up more than meets our needs, Food is of high quality and very much in our price range. Great facility to hold your business meeting.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Gainesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Excellent values for the price: clean room, comfortable bed, good location and ample parking.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

Management and staff were professional, friendly and accessible. All needs were met above and beyond my requests and always with a smile. Staff took pride in meeting client needs.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

Staff was very helpful and pleasant, had a problem with my internet, but the maintenance guy from daytime was excellent in helping me get my internet. If I remember correctly his name was Jose. He was very pleasant and had my problem fixed fast. Front desk was very helpful with all my needs. I really enjoyed my stay at your hotel and I plan on returning and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel and my room was in great condition. Thank you very much.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

In January, my family stayed at Holiday Inn /East.The inn was clean and the help exceptional. I lost my gps on the day of our departure. When I returned to my room, it had been beautifully cleaned, but nowhere was my gps. Later on, the general manager of the hotel called me to say that he had my gps. The cleaning woman found it, and returned it to the lost and found. He not only personally mailed it to me, but also paid the overnight postage.
I highly recommend this hotel for the honesty and integrety of its employes.

• Stayed January 2011
Gahanna, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

I gave this Holiday a 5 on everything because the staff seemed to make it their goal to make sure I felt at home. From the maintainence staff to the general manager everyone was friendly and helpful.

Trevorton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

I visited this hotel during a recent business trip. I found the staff to exceptionally courteous, not only to myself but to each other as well. My reservation was lost, but the clerk “Amber” was very helpful, remained calm and found me a room, despite having a hotel full of other conference guests to accommodate. One young man “Nate” seemed to be everywhere, “a jack of all trades”, you might say. He waited our luncheon, then he was at the bar later that evening and then in the morning he appeared yet again. Each time he had a friendlily attitude and a smile, despite the fact that he had not been able to go home the night before due to a snow storm. Since it was snowing heavily myself and several friends stayed in and had dinner at the hotel restaurant. Needless to say with a conference in town, it was very busy. However, even though the staff was dealing with a large number of guests, they were polite and even chatty with everyone in our party. I also witnessed the staff helping one another. One young man did not seem to know how to run the register and a one of his colleagues simply came over and assisted him. Another employee asked if he was okay to take yet another room service order or he would like to pass it on to another, he was gracious and accepted the next order even thought he had just returned from one. If you have visited this hotel you will know that that the walks from one end to the other can be tiring, as it is a very spacious place.

It is one thing to have staff be polite and put on a “good face” when they know someone is watching, but it is truly commendable for staff to treat each other with such respect when they think no one is looking. It is always wonderful to receive such tremendous service. Kudos to you and your staff Randall, job well done, keep up the good work. :)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)

Address: 4751 Lindle Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17111
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Harrisburg
#3 Romantic Hotel in Harrisburg
#8 Family Hotel in Harrisburg
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) 3*
Holiday Inn® Harrisburg - East hotel offers a location that is just minutes from various attractions such as Hersheypark featuring 11 thrilling roller coasters and over 65 rides and attractions including over 20 kiddie rides, so there is something for everyone to enjoy, downtown Harrisburg offices, the PA Farm Show Complex, Giant Center and Hersheypark Stadium. History buffs can visit the National Civil War Museum and Gettysburg Battlefield. If business brings you to Harrisburg or Hershey, our hotel is designed to keep you productive. A 30,000-sq-ft meeting facility features a state-of-the-art amphitheater, and there's free high-speed, Wi-Fi Internet access. We even offer a free shuttle to the airport to keep travel simple. No other hotels near Hershey have the amenities to match a fabulous location off the PA Turnpike like we do. Families appreciate the wide variety of kid-friendly activities that include a playground, arcade, sports courts (basketball and tennis) and indoor pool. And did we mention the Olympic-size outdoor pool? After a day of fun, our pet-friendly hotel is the ideal oasis. You'll agree we're the best Harrisburg - Hershey hotel! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) Hotel Harrisburg
Harrisburg Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.