Priority Club / Trip Advisor;
I am a Priority Club Gold Elite member and I travel regularly. I just completed staying at the Holiday Inn, Harrisburg-East (Airport Area). I stay at numerous Priority Club Locations throughout my business travel. I was in room 208 from March 19-23, 2013.
The hotel staff couldn't have been any more professional and courteous. The staff and management maintain a keen acumen of the day to day business, diversity of customers utilizing their facility, and the bottom line of business. I am very pleased with the service and support provided by the staff and management.
There is a front desk manager / supervisor, 'Jaimee', who is a value to the Holiday Inn corporation. Jaimee definitely understands Customer Servive, Customer Relations Management, and Customer Lifetime Value. Jaimee is always positive, courteous, helpful, and professional in her interactions with customers as well as other employees. If Jaimee isn't part of the Holiday Inn Corporations management track, then someone absolutely needs to invest in her and put her in a management track so that she can definitely train, coach, counsel, and increase the market share and perception of the Holiday Inn / Priority Club brand throughout the market place. Jaimee is what I call "Value Added" as she brings Value to the location.
You may contact me at any time to confirm this review and rating.
Jody L. Eberhart
Priority Club Gold Elite Member
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Harrisburg East
- Holiday Inn Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn® Harrisburg - East hotel offers a location that is just minutes from various attractions such as Hersheypark featuring 11 thrilling roller coasters and over 65 rides and attractions including over 20 kiddie rides, so there is something for everyone to enjoy, downtown Harrisburg offices, the PA Farm Show Complex, Giant Center and Hersheypark Stadium. History buffs can visit the National Civil War Museum and Gettysburg Battlefield. If business brings you to Harrisburg or Hershey, our hotel is designed to keep you productive. A 30,000-sq-ft meeting facility features a state-of-the-art amphitheater, and there's free high-speed, Wi-Fi Internet access. We even offer a free shuttle to the airport to keep travel simple. No other hotels near Hershey have the amenities to match a fabulous location off the PA Turnpike like we do. Families appreciate the wide variety of kid-friendly activities that include a playground, arcade, sports courts (basketball and tennis) and indoor pool. And did we mention the Olympic-size outdoor pool? After a day of fun, our pet-friendly hotel is the ideal oasis. You'll agree we're the best Harrisburg - Hershey hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.