“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East

You added Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East to your Saves list
Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4751 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111 (Formerly Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area))   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

After a long day of travel and in need of a room at the last minute, it was pleasant surprise to find the kindness of Greg Koons at the front desk. Thank you for your kindness to my family it was very much appreciated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I booked three rooms here for a college team competition. I thought I left my bag in the hotel after getting the students home, and the hotel staff were very helpful in looking for the bag. The housekeeping supervisor even came back to the hotel to look and all me personally. I was very impressed with the service from the hotel manager, front desk personnel, and housekeeping supervisor. Even when my bag was found in the rental van later, I was not made to feel bad about my confusion. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Randy S, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
We are delighted to hear the service we provide was “top notch” – thank you. Your review is a testament to the passion we have to do “whatever it takes” for our guests. We understand the importance of recovering guest belongings quickly, as we realize things get misplaced from time to time, but we’ll never waver from providing great customer service even after your departure. Dawn – housekeeping supervisors was very happy to hear you found your bag.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Caroline, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The pleasant and helpful staff make me feel like family. I will definitely keep coming back. The proximity to the airport is also one of the reasons I stay at this location. The shuttle service is great. Management goes out of their way to make sure my stay is top shelf. Lounge and restaurant staff are great at what they do. I look forward to staying here a couple of times a year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We truly appreciate the feedback you provided about how you feel when you stay with us. Our #1 priority is our guests, and we value every opportunity to make sure they’re treated like family when they visit. The staff will enjoy reading how much you enjoyed their service. Our convenient location to the airport, complimentary shuttle service and full service amenities offer fantastic benefits for anyone looking for a nice place to stay – we have a lot to offer.

On behalf of the staff, thank you for business.

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stay in hotels about 18 days of the month. All hotels are about the same... Bed, shower, room-service... The management at this hotel is probably one of the best that I have seen in many years. I stayed only one night, had a minor issue that the management took care of very efficiently. I am extremely pleased with the hotel and would recommend it to any business traveler.

GRA

Room Tip: The burgers are really good. I didn't have breakfast, but another traveler told me that they we...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Randy S, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. We are extremely passionate about making sure our guests our completely satisfied throughout their entire stay. My apologies for the minor issue noted in your review. We are grateful you gave us the opportunity to correct it immediately.

We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us again in the near future – thanks for the recommendation.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We would like to give you an overview of the hotel and it's staff from a different perspective. From the inside out. We just completed a 12 year office rental at the hotel. In those 12 years we were witness to every aspect of the service and care of the staff. Never once did they disappoint. They were always ready and willing to give us service whether it be cleaning, Heat/air adjustment or just friendly smiles. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to the daily traveler. We know from top to bottom they will knock themselves out to make your stay enjoyable

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
downingtown, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed here quite a few times in the past couple of years for business and have been very pleased with my stay. My wife came along with me this time and she understood why I chose this hotel over others in the area. The bar and food are excellent and the service is great.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Golalakers,

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay with us. We are happy to read you felt very comfortable in your guestroom – goal accomplished! We are also glad you were able enjoy a beverage in our lounge. I will review the am coffee with our staff to see what we can do to improve. I completely agree with – Go LA Lakers!

Your business is much appreciated.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very great stay at the Holiday Inn. From check in with a very kind and helpful staff, very clean room and comfortable sleeping. Had the Sunday Brunch as well. Did not have reservations, but that was no problem. Excellent food and a HUGE selection of food. Very good wait staff. And everywhere that we were in the hotel, the staff was very friendly--even walking down the hall they greeted us with smiles on their faces. Cannot go wrong staying here!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisburg
BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Central Hotel & Conference Center
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
#21 of 50 in Harrisburg
4.5 of 5 stars 210 reviews
Howard Johnson Inn Hershey
Hampton Inn Harrisburg East (Hershey Area)

Been to Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East? Share your experiences!