“Management is very dedicated, overall a great value...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East

You added Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East to your Saves list
Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4751 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111 (Formerly Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area))   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Charleston, South Carolina
“Management is very dedicated, overall a great value...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stay in hotels about 18 days of the month. All hotels are about the same... Bed, shower, room-service... The management at this hotel is probably one of the best that I have seen in many years. I stayed only one night, had a minor issue that the management took care of very efficiently. I am extremely pleased with the hotel and would recommend it to any business traveler.

GRA

Room Tip: The burgers are really good. I didn't have breakfast, but another traveler told me that they we...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Randy S, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. We are extremely passionate about making sure our guests our completely satisfied throughout their entire stay. My apologies for the minor issue noted in your review. We are grateful you gave us the opportunity to correct it immediately.

We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us again in the near future – thanks for the recommendation.

Randall J. Stuart, CHA, CHME

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We would like to give you an overview of the hotel and it's staff from a different perspective. From the inside out. We just completed a 12 year office rental at the hotel. In those 12 years we were witness to every aspect of the service and care of the staff. Never once did they disappoint. They were always ready and willing to give us service whether it be cleaning, Heat/air adjustment or just friendly smiles. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to the daily traveler. We know from top to bottom they will knock themselves out to make your stay enjoyable

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
downingtown, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed here quite a few times in the past couple of years for business and have been very pleased with my stay. My wife came along with me this time and she understood why I chose this hotel over others in the area. The bar and food are excellent and the service is great.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Golalakers,

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay with us. We are happy to read you felt very comfortable in your guestroom – goal accomplished! We are also glad you were able enjoy a beverage in our lounge. I will review the am coffee with our staff to see what we can do to improve. I completely agree with – Go LA Lakers!

Your business is much appreciated.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very great stay at the Holiday Inn. From check in with a very kind and helpful staff, very clean room and comfortable sleeping. Had the Sunday Brunch as well. Did not have reservations, but that was no problem. Excellent food and a HUGE selection of food. Very good wait staff. And everywhere that we were in the hotel, the staff was very friendly--even walking down the hall they greeted us with smiles on their faces. Cannot go wrong staying here!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have had meetings here for many years but this was my first "stay". Let me first say that my wife has many spice allergies that make it hard to eat at any restaurant. Sine we were her for a conference, we were referred to Victor Ortiz (banquet manager, I think). My wife was willing to settle for something simple, but that was not acceptable to Victor. He asked what she wanted and made sure it was prepared and served properly! Victor gets a "6" on a scale of 1 to 5! The rest of the staff was very good. The room are clean and comfortable, but a little dated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your business and review of your most recent stay with us. Your comments about Victor are much appreciated, and will be shared with the entire team. His dedication to ensuring our guests are happy has always been exemplary.

Thanks again for sharing you experience with the Tripadvisor community.

Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

During my stay I had the opportunity to enjoy the pool and fitness center. These facilities where very accommodating for myself and other guest along with me. The restaurant food was excellent ! Mick the front desk clerk made my check in and check out very smooth. With that said I will return and recommend this hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The food was good. Nice bar area and well stocked with wine and liquor options. Oh, did we mention dog friendly.Great staff, dog friendly, easy access to downtown, shopping & restaurants

• Stayed January 2013
Randy S, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our location and friendly service. Guests with pets really appreciate our designated “pet friendly” rooms, and I know their pets do too!

Thank you for your business! We hope to have you visit us again in the future.

Randall J. Stuart, CHA, CHME
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisburg
BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Central Hotel & Conference Center
Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
#20 of 50 in Harrisburg
4.5 of 5 stars 214 reviews
Howard Johnson Inn Hershey
Hampton Inn Harrisburg East (Hershey Area)

Been to Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg East? Share your experiences!