“Will be staying again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)

You added Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4751 Lindle Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17111   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Will be staying again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

The hotel overall is very very nice, from the lobby to the bathrooms. I was staying overnight for a wedding there and I was highly impressed. I didn't want to leave the next morning. Staff were wonderful; they allowed me to check in early since I was in the wedding and had to get ready. I got a two-room king bedroom suite and it was really nice and well kept. Very clean. Didn't notice any outside noise from the hallway or pool outside - sleep quality was excellent. I have no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

We had our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Hbg East and spent the night that evening in the presidential suite. The reception flowed so smoothly thanks to Brenda and her great staff. We didn't have to think about anything and were able to just relax and enjoy our day. The presidential suite was awesome! It was absolutely huge!! Also, after we checked out, I realized I had left my ipod in the room and I thought for sure I'd never see it again. Well I was wrong. Thanks to their honest employees I was able to get it right back. I'd definitely recommend this hotel for wedding receptions and overnight stays.

Room Tip: book in advance
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. The front desk assistance by Mick was superb. The best part of the hotel was the restaurant, outdoor pool and playground for the children.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Hooversville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

My dealings with the reservations all the way through our stay was excellent. Mick took our reservations and helped me work within my budget for the trip. He had several suggestions on how to get the best rates and truly sold this hotel to me. As a Priority Member I just had to write a review. Over my 32 years with my company I have had to travel frequently and Holiday Inn is the standard I compare other hotels to.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Indiana, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

First time stay for me at this particular Holiday Inn. The staff was very friendly and the accommodations were great. There was a large group of us staying here for a bowling tournament and although we were all on the same floor it would have been nice if our rooms were closer together. Other than that I would not hesitate to stay here again and also recommend it to a friend. Thanks for sending me the jacket that I left behind... hope to see you again next year Randy :-).

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Middletown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

We recently had our 2011 Prom at the Holiday Inn East. There staff could not have done a better job assisting me with the planning process. Nearly everything I asked for was done as soon as they could!!! The venue was perfect and all of the students enjoyed Prom 2011, had fun and were safe. We are looking at extending our contract with this fine locations.

• Stayed May 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I have been staying here for over 20 yrs. and I look forward to every stay. Continue that great job & providing the (CUSTOMER SERVICE) that all Holiday Inn's s/Express's needs to follow your management template from Sales to Service Mr. Stuart.
Thanks again,
Ron Foose

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area)

Address: 4751 Lindle Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17111
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Business Hotel in Harrisburg
#5 Best Value Hotel in Harrisburg
#6 Romantic Hotel in Harrisburg
#7 Family Hotel in Harrisburg
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) 3*
Holiday Inn® Harrisburg - East hotel offers a location that is just minutes from various attractions such as Hersheypark featuring 11 thrilling roller coasters and over 65 rides and attractions including over 20 kiddie rides, so there is something for everyone to enjoy, downtown Harrisburg offices, the PA Farm Show Complex, Giant Center and Hersheypark Stadium. History buffs can visit the National Civil War Museum and Gettysburg Battlefield. If business brings you to Harrisburg or Hershey, our hotel is designed to keep you productive. A 30,000-sq-ft meeting facility features a state-of-the-art amphitheater, and there's free high-speed, Wi-Fi Internet access. We even offer a free shuttle to the airport to keep travel simple. No other hotels near Hershey have the amenities to match a fabulous location off the PA Turnpike like we do. Families appreciate the wide variety of kid-friendly activities that include a playground, arcade, sports courts (basketball and tennis) and indoor pool. And did we mention the Olympic-size outdoor pool? After a day of fun, our pet-friendly hotel is the ideal oasis. You'll agree we're the best Harrisburg - Hershey hotel! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) Hotel Harrisburg
Harrisburg Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.