“Nice people and great service.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #261 of 438 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Irish
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
“Nice people and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

As always the atmospheres and speed of the waitstaff was excellent. A don't miss var when in Harrisburg.

usa
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and were impressed with the sandwiches, the service and the ambiance - a good replica of a real Irish pub. Definitely worth a try.

• Visited April 2012
Manchester, Pennsylvania
“A nice smoke-free dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I had purchased a Groupon for Ceoltas. We had been to the bar, but had never eaten there and thought the Groupon would be a nice way to try it out without spending too much.

We arrived and were a little unsure where to go for our reservation, but went to the second floor. We asked the bartender who directed us and we chose the table we wanted. Our server was a little odd, but not awful. He was attentive and was able to give good suggestions on the menu. We chose the bruschetta for an appetizer to start. It was pretty good and we were pleased with it.

For dinner, I had the fish and chips while my husband had a burger with fries. The burger was cooked to his specifications and he enjoyed the fries. I received two fairly nice sized filets fried and a good amount of fries. One of the two fish fillets were good, but the other one wasn't as crispy. The fries were good though.

We decided to order dessert. My husband ordered the Irish Creme cheesecake. It was amazing! Very good. I ordered the Apple Pie and while good, I was not impressed with the size. I was under the impression it would be bigger.

Overall, the meal was good, service was good, and we had a nice evening with live music playing. We will go back.

• Visited February 2013
Pocono Mts. Pa.
“Great looking pub inside, and a rooftop bar!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been here 4 times since they opened over the years, and have always gotten a good Irish meal, and service. I went over the summer with friends and ate up on the rooftop. We all loved the food. Had a great time drinking and hanging out on rooftop afterwards. My recent trip here in February was also a great dinner for my wife and I. We will be back again when the roof is opened up for the summer!! Looks like the locals come by for drinks after work too, which tells me it's a favorite spot.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Terrible Atmosphere, Menu, Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I'm surprised this place is still in business. We had a Groupon and will never go back. Menu items were unavailable and the food was completely unremarkable - both in presentation and flavor.

Visited May 2012