“Amazing Margherita Pizza!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing Margherita Pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Ordered pizza for delivery from Tonino's to a local hotel. The cheese pizza was good, but the Margherita pizza was amazing!!! Even our teenage son loved it!! Delivery was quick and pizza arrived still hot!

Visited August 2012

Dallas
“Excellent sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

All the reviewers are right - great place! The ham & provolone sub was among the very best ever. Wonderful bread and delish fillings. His meatball sandwich was very good too, and the pizza looked good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best cheesesteak ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

I know this is a pizza place, & based on what I see on all the other tables, the pizza is great! But I can't get past the cheesesteaks! The real meat flavor & consistency makes these cheesesteaks stand apart! The red sause is fresh real tomato sauce with pieces of tomatoes - more like like maranara, less like ketchup. The guys are quick & efficient, but not overly friendly at first, but by my 3rd visit they were calling me sweetheart & señora!! So glad to have found Tonino's! Maybe I'll try the pizza next time...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Margherita Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stopped at this small pizza place in a strip mall for dinner while driving through Harrisburg. The cheese steak with the "works" was very good and overflowing with meat (in my opinion, it is not in the league of the cheese steaks I have had in Phili) (I recommend holding the pepperoni on the cheese steak as it overpowers the taste of the sandwich; I enjoyed my sub much more after removing all the pepperoni slices).

My wife had the Margherita pizza and it was excellent. I would go out of my way just to get another slice of the Margerita pizza.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“ANOTHER yummy meal at Tonino's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Just got back from our trip to Harrisburg & we could not leave without having dinner at Tonino's and again they did not disappoint.

Delicious, hot & fresh describes everything we ate. This time I tried the cheese steak with fries & it was fabulous. My daughter had the baked ziti.......delicious! My husband had the spaghetti bolognese which looked & smelled awesome and my VERY picky 5 year old had a plain slice of pizza & fries that he ate with no problems.

The prices are very reasonable for the quality food you're getting & the staff here are always very friendly & helpful. This is our #1 place to eat when visiting Harrisburg & we'll look forward to returning again on our next visit....:)

• Visited June 2012