“God basic cinese food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
PA
“God basic cinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012 via mobile

Tried this place based on the other reviews, on my visit to the city. Great broccoli with garlic sauce. I love Chinese food, I will order from here on future visits.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Harrisburg, PA
“Excellent takeout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

We love the garlic sauce at this place! We always request it extra spicy and they always get it right. There are tables and a dining area available but we never eat in. There is no "atmoshere" here but it is perfect for grabbing a quick lunch or dinner on the way home.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Hole-in-the-Wall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

In short, this is the best little family owned chinese place on the East Shore. There are a number of little hole-in-the-wall stripmall chinese places all over the area, and I've tried everyone I've found trying to find something decent until I found this place.

Cons: They're not necessarily easy to spot, they're in the back corner of the strip mall, you have to drive past 3 other restaurants in the same strip mall to get to them; the dining room is very much in need of renovation and decoration.

Pros: I have yet to have a bad or even a mediocre meal from them. The vegetables are always crisp, respectable amount of meat, never too much breading on the fried dishes, and most importantly, the flavours are never bland. On the spicy dishes, I've never had to argue with / cajole the staff that I do indeed want it to be spicy; but there's never too much spice that you can't taste the flavours. Whenever I get takeout and bring it back to work, my coworkers constantly comment on how good it smells.

Will consistently go back.

• Visited December 2011