“Hidden surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Morristown, New Jersey
“Hidden surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I came here off of a whim and a few good reviews on yelp. I was happy with the food but it does lack a bit on spices. I would come here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Family favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Kids eat free on Tuesdays and my kids remind me. It's a family/neighborhood favorite. They also have early bird specials. Great spot for breakfast or brunch with girlfriends on Saturday. We've been patrons of this restaurant for over 20 years! If you like fried chicken you must try the broasted chicken. It's prepared fresh so it takes a little longer to make. The homemade peppercorn ranch dressing is my favorite. Kids meals are $3.99 and come with a drink and desert. The staff is friendly and attentive.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Galena, Ohio, United States
“great Mom and Pop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here twice. Once for appetizers and beverages. Very good chicken strips at the bar. We went for dinner as well. Their chicken on a waffle was SO different and my husband loved it. It was sort of like a pot pie on a waffle. I had meatloaf which was excellent. We would go here again and we certainly recommend it to anyone - families or couples. Its a family type restaurant but the food is SO good.
The meatloaf was one of the best I've had.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Meadville, Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly very good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

When we arrived, we almost left. We thought that this was more of a bar rather than a restaurant. Even though it had a bar, it also had a seperate dinning room. Since we arrived late, we ended up sitting in the bar area to eat our meal. We arrived at the restaurant about 30 minutes before the kitchen closed. The hostess was very polite when we arrived and let us know that if we wanted to sit in the dinning room we could, but we decided to sit in the bar to allow her to finish cleaning the dinning room. Our server, who was also the barternder, was very polite and attentive. He treated us just like all the bar patrons even though we ordered non-alcholic beverages. The food was excellent. We were expecting just bar food when we arrived but the menu was full of actual homemade meals. The more home cooked meals were at the back of the menu which were very reasonably priced between $8.99 and $11.99. I will be visiting this restaurant again when I am in the Harrisburg area.

Visited June 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“One of our favorite places!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We love Peachtree! Have been going there for about 4 years now and have never had a bad meal! Breakfast is by far our favorite, but when I was pregnant and didn't want to go sit in a "bar atmosphere" but my husband wanted a beer, this was the place to go for dinner as well. Also, only place I know that you can get a Bloody Mary with breakfast. Oh, and the one hostess, (always works Sundays,) makes you feel so welcome!

• Visited May 2013