“I'll never go back!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries, Delicatessen
franklin lakes,nj
“I'll never go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

Ordered an adult sandwich and a children's sandwich. Mine was fine in appearance and taste, although extremely skimpy. In fact, unless you opened up the bread slices you could not tell if, indeed, there was anything at all between the slices.
My son's roast beef sandwich is another story. It consisted of one, thickly-sliced, grey piece of meat with one slice of cheese- accompanied by a pickel. No garnish. As I brought our meals over to a table, I could not take my eyes off of his sandwich. It looked so incredibly pathetic and unappetizing that I could not allow him to eat it, nor could I bring myself to enjoy eating my own sandwich.
So, uncharacteristically, I decided that I would quietly bring my complaint to management- expecting an apology along with an offer to re-make the sandwich. Instead, I was embarassingly, and loudly, grilled repeatedly by 2 managers to explain exactly what I didn't like about the sandwich- in detail.
When it became obvious that management was looking to argue with me, instead of addressing my complaint- I asked for a refund. Then, went back to my table, shared my sandwich with my son, and vowed never to patronize Panera Bread again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice quiet place to eat...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

nice quiet place to eat lunch or dinner with friends or during a lunch break. the wi fi service is great for everyone. plus the food is awesome.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a good reliable place when you are in a new town and are hungry as hell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

a good reliable place when you are in a new town and are hungry as hell

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice place for lunch... soup/salad, bagels, etc..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

Nice place for lunch... soup/salad, bagels, etc..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I frequent Panera because it is close to work and they have good salads and sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2008