“Safe at best” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 462 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Franklin, Pennsylvania
“Safe at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Recommended as very nice by a trusted friend, my wife and I found the meal, atmosphere, and service disappointing. Our meals were diner quality at best and over priced for what we received.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A great away from anything option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Downtown is kind of creepy so if you stay out by the airport and looking for a high quality food option Leeds is excellent. Not going to knock you over New York style but very good in the vicinity.

Visited September 2013
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after a business meeting in Harrisburg. Food was very good. I recommend the eggplant appetizer with fresh mozzarella. Service was good. No complaints!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Love This Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've been to Harrisburg 3 out of the last 4 years. We go up for Corvettes at Carlisle. Our 1st year the desk clerk at the hotel recommended Leeds to us. It was only 1/2 mile away and GREAT food. That was, and is, a very true statement. We've been staying at the same hotel each year because we like Leeds so much. We ate there 2 of the 3 nights we were there. If you like oysters you have to try the Oysters Louie Fresh oysters lightly floured and fried, served over rockefeller sauce, topped with homemade hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. The best oysters I've ever had anywhere!! The steaks are great! I get the hot bacon and honey mustard dressing on my salad a great combination.

750 Eisenhower Blvd, Harrisburg, PA
(717) 564-4654

This is my favorite restaurants anywhere!! I only wish they weren't 9 1/2 hours away!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Leed's has been a wonderful restaurant since I started eating there decades ago.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love eating at Leeds. They have the very best crab soup. The crab cakes are all lump crab meat. The steaks are very tender. The drinks are wonderful. The desserts are yummy - my family especially loves the creme brulee. The service is excellent. Leeds just needs to market themselves more. They need to have someone cut back the trees hiding their sign along the highway. They should advertise in the Central Penn magazine and become involved in the bridal showcase that is held in Central PA. They have a lovely room off of the formal dining room that is perfect for parties and receptions. They are so close to the city of Harrisburg AND Leeds has ample and free parking. I think with additional marketing efforts, Leeds will be packed with business!

• Visited June 2013