“Packed and Terrible Service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #195 of 456 restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Harrisburg
“Packed and Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Four of us went to have dinner at this restaurant on Saturday night. We were seated in pretty goos time but that is when the story goes bad. We placed our order at approx. 6:10 pm. We were planning to going to a 7:45 pm movie at Regal Theater which is nearby. At 7:15 our waitress stopped to tell us that the food was coming soon. I explained that it had better come soon as we were waiting over 1 hour. At 7:25 pm, still no food and at that point I sought out the manager. I told him about our wait and I said we were leaving. He told me that the waiters are told to not put in the order until everyone is finished with their starter soup, salad, etc. and that food should be out 25 minutes later. I told him that is a terrible practice since starters only take a few minutes to finish. If you go to this place, tell the wait staff that you want your order placed with the starter. Otherwise you won't get your food.

I would go elsewhere to eat rather than get frustrated with this place.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

44% Recommend
PA
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Saturday around 5pm, my husband and I went to dinner. When we left, we noticed a car's lights were on. We got the license plate and went back inside. After waiting 4-7 minutes, my husband asked if the hostess could announce about a car with their lights on so their battery doesn't die. The hostess replied, " I don't have time for that." It was very disappointing to see how little she cares about the customers. We will not return to this location.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Disapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Having eaten at this chain a number of times (but not this specific location) - I gave the Harrisburg location two chances and was disappointed both times that the food lacked flavor and the service was lackluster.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Shamokin Dam
“SOOOOO GOOD!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went with friends and we ALL loved it! Wonerful waitress, beautiful decor, extreamly attentive. Get there early because it gets very busy. Nice menu selections, something for everyone!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very good meal and wait staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very accommodating wait staff. Food was very good and served quickly and was hot. Atmosphere was very nice and very clean. Stopped here while traveling thru area. Convenient location.