“Waitress was the bomb!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #211 of 459 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
New Market, Maryland
“Waitress was the bomb!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Five of us had breakfast there on 9/1/2012. Upon entering, I was a bit deterred by the old and rather embedded dirt that is settled in this 1960's or perhaps '50's diner. I wanted to run home and get my Oxyclean and give it a good scrub down. But let me tell you it is not your cookie cutter restaurant! It is a hidden gem with great food and the waitress was the best of all!! She kept us entertained! She was so funny and friendly! She sounded like the waitress from the Emperors New Groove and just cracked us all up with her wit! What a comedienne!! So after the great food the free show (waitress) that we got, I forgot all about my Oxyclean. Go and see a blast from the past, have some good food and if you are lucky, you will have our waitress!

• Visited September 2012