“Outstanding Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 51 hotels in Harrisburg
West Bath, Maine
“Outstanding Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I checked in about 6:00 PM after driving to Harrisburg from North Carolina, I asked for a room with my AARP Rate, we were offered a roomwith a single queen bed for a very reasonable rate. As we were walking down the hallway to enter our room, the night manager "Dave" informed us he had changed our assigned room, as he had just checked that room and determined it smelled as if someone had previously smoked in that room. Dave put us in a very spacious room with a King Bed, gas fireplace and Jacuzzi. There was some faint highway noise, but all in all we were very pleased with our room, considering the attractive rate that we paid.

Room Tip: King rooms with fireplace and jacuzzi are quite spacious.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

487 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The beds were comfortable, the rates were good. The desk clerk wasn't very helpful. I asked to use a fan, as I have a medical condition which makes it necessary for me to use one and I had forgotten mine. He stated that they did not have any...the next morning as we were going to breakfast the cleaning and supply closet door for that floor was open and a fan was sitting just inside the door. I realize that they get busy, however, at the next hotel I was given a fan at my request.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Harrisburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Harrisburg

Address: 300 Mountain Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg
#4 Best Value Hotel in Harrisburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Harrisburg 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
Best Western Harrisburg
Harrisburg Best Western

If you own or manage Ramada Harrisburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.