I will make this brief....stayed in a suite with my family. Our first night we quickly realized the queen bed my 2 children were to sleep in was broken. (this was a pullout couch) the legs were broken so that when they layed on the mattress it dangled and bounced off the ground. A feeble attempt had been made in the past by the looks of things to duct tape the broken legs. I called down to the desk.....only one cot was available. We had to use the couch cushions on the floor for my second child to sleep on. I also need to add that there was no blankets on this pull out and no spare blankets in our closet (manager indicated there should be extras in closet) Can you believe there was not one spare blanket in the hotel for my children? We used all of our jackets and turned the heat on HIGH for them. Also, the non smoking room we were in smelled of cigarette smoke. I mentioned this to the gentleman on the desk when he brought up the cot. He agreed that the air quality in the room was not good and suggested he spray febreze. As an allergy suffer that would be a huge no no, spraying fabreze. The next morning I went to the desk to speak to manager, she indicated that another cot and blankets would be deivered to our room. We went out for the day ,but fully expected to see the cot and blankets delivered to our room when we came back. Surprise, surprise, they were still not there that night. Again, I went down to the desk, very frustrated by this time, I asked for another room and was refused. Another cot and blankets arrived shortly before bedtime. Also there were next to none pool towels at all times, we had to use our bath towels, then chase around cleaning staff for bath towels. Asked at the desk many times for pool towels but none were never delivered to the pool
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.