“Election Night Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #30 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
VANESSA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I will make this brief....stayed in a suite with my family. Our first night we quickly realized the queen bed my 2 children were to sleep in was broken. (this was a pullout couch) the legs were broken so that when they layed on the mattress it dangled and bounced off the ground. A feeble attempt had been made in the past by the looks of things to duct tape the broken legs. I called down to the desk.....only one cot was available. We had to use the couch cushions on the floor for my second child to sleep on. I also need to add that there was no blankets on this pull out and no spare blankets in our closet (manager indicated there should be extras in closet) Can you believe there was not one spare blanket in the hotel for my children? We used all of our jackets and turned the heat on HIGH for them. Also, the non smoking room we were in smelled of cigarette smoke. I mentioned this to the gentleman on the desk when he brought up the cot. He agreed that the air quality in the room was not good and suggested he spray febreze. As an allergy suffer that would be a huge no no, spraying fabreze. The next morning I went to the desk to speak to manager, she indicated that another cot and blankets would be deivered to our room. We went out for the day ,but fully expected to see the cot and blankets delivered to our room when we came back. Surprise, surprise, they were still not there that night. Again, I went down to the desk, very frustrated by this time, I asked for another room and was refused. Another cot and blankets arrived shortly before bedtime. Also there were next to none pool towels at all times, we had to use our bath towels, then chase around cleaning staff for bath towels. Asked at the desk many times for pool towels but none were never delivered to the pool

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We got a good deal on the room through priceline. For the price it was good. I probably would have been unhappy had I paid more. We stayed in building b, rooms appear to be recently updated. Housekeeping is not the greatest, but ok. The hotel seems to be very short on towels. The breakfast options were good when stocked. They could probably use a person to stock and clean up during the breakfast time. Hotel was acceptable, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
DALLAS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I liked this hotel when it was ran by Best Western. This is the first time I stayed here in since Ramada runs it. The room was dirty (shower wasn't cleaned hair and filth in the tub.) Don't look behind curtains or anything if you don't want to be grossed out. Pillows are stained good thing for pillow cases. Staff could be friendlier. Still waiting for my email receipt. Disgusted never stay there again even though the price was good for having a dirty jaccuzzi in the room.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

BRADFORD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fold out mattress similar to ruffle chip, no support, took inflatable mattress I had in the car.
Understaffed, with one person in the morning for breakfast prep and upkeep and checkout. The women tried her best and kept her cool, but this was unfair. It seem on the weekend there is only one staff member available all day. Simple rooms, no fuzz, good bed, poor TV reception with snow or lines on many channels. Food in the "Diner" was poor, teach the cook how to cook, it may help.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family