We travel a lot and we stay @ different hotels. We like to try new hotels and that is the reason that we stayed at Scottishinn. I have to tell you that i am coming back here again next time. My wife & i enjoyed our stay. The room was vary clean , continental breakfast was excellent. The girl at front desk was vary helpful.We found this place by our good friend & we will recommend this place to everyone. The only thing i don't like is we did not have fridge in our room but they told us that we can use their lobby fridge 24/7. I have nothing to complain about this place. I had an excellent stay.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns & Suites Harrisburg Hotel
- Scottish Inns & Suites Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Scottish Inns And Suites Harrisburg
- Scottish Hotel Harrisburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located between Harrisburg and Hershey. Only 5 miles away from the Hershey Park Area. Thirty minutes away to the Amish County. Historic City of Gettysburg is only fifty minutes away from our facility. With more then 20 restaurants to dine in and 12 to get delivery from, we have a lot more to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Scottish Inn and Suites Hershey/Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.