Stayed here one night in July to go to Hershey Park and a concert. I was pleasantly surprised by the place; we were able to check in early and drop a car off in the parking lot in the morning, although our room wasn't ready. The staff we talked to was friendly and helpful. The hotel outside doesn't look promising but for the price (less than $100 for two beds on a Saturday in high season) the interior is quite nice. Reasonably clean, reasonably fresh decor and furnishings. The mattresses are new but a little extra firm. The location is quite convenient to the park and interstate; about six miles from the park straight from the entrance and adjacent to the I-81 interchange.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns & Suites Harrisburg Hotel
- Scottish Inns & Suites Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Scottish Inns And Suites Harrisburg
- Scottish Hotel Harrisburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located between Harrisburg and Hershey. Only 5 miles away from the Hershey Park Area. Thirty minutes away to the Amish County. Historic City of Gettysburg is only fifty minutes away from our facility. With more then 20 restaurants to dine in and 12 to get delivery from, we have a lot more to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Scottish Inn and Suites Hershey/Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.