“Fantasic Meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Welland, Ontario, Canada
“Fantasic Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I liked every thing about this resturant. Food was great. Menu has a wide vriety and their is also a kids menu. Food wast tastey and reasonably priced.I would goback or recommend it to anyone!

Visited July 2012

CINCINNATI
“Open Late”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Thanks for staying open late. It appears you are the only local restaurant in Harrisburg, Pa., which keep the doors open a little late on Sundays. Service was great, even after the doors were locked we did not feel rushed to leave. Thanks.

Visited June 2012
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“A decent place for a burger and bottomless fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is a good place to take your family for an inexpensive meal. They have good burgers and bottomless fries. The burger selection is great, the servers are friendly and the food comes quickly.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hershey PA
“Will never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Worst service ever - took two hours on a not busy night. Every part of the experience was painful. This location has really gone downhill.

New York
“Worst service ever but....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

This had to be the worse service I have ever had in a restaurant. We arrived for dinner..Was myself, wife, son and another couple with their two kids.

Were seated quickly and ordered app and main course. Waited almost 30 mins for apps. When the main course came out we still had apps plates on the table. We told the server we needed the table cleaned off so we would have room for the main course. He slammed the plates down muttering he ""only had two hands"

They were totally confused who ordered what and brought out extra meals three times. My sons meal never did come. My wife did notice her food sitting on the counter waiting to the server to bring it over. After 5 minutes she asked where he was and was told he was "outside having a quick smoke"....
We left without even getting the deserts we ordered. The only GOOD thing about the night was when we complained to the manager she did cut the bill in half. The original bill for the four adults and three kids was 179.00 We paid only 75.00 when she was done adjusting it.

Visited April 2012