“Worst service ever but....” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
New York
“Worst service ever but....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

This had to be the worse service I have ever had in a restaurant. We arrived for dinner..Was myself, wife, son and another couple with their two kids.

Were seated quickly and ordered app and main course. Waited almost 30 mins for apps. When the main course came out we still had apps plates on the table. We told the server we needed the table cleaned off so we would have room for the main course. He slammed the plates down muttering he ""only had two hands"

They were totally confused who ordered what and brought out extra meals three times. My sons meal never did come. My wife did notice her food sitting on the counter waiting to the server to bring it over. After 5 minutes she asked where he was and was told he was "outside having a quick smoke"....
We left without even getting the deserts we ordered. The only GOOD thing about the night was when we complained to the manager she did cut the bill in half. The original bill for the four adults and three kids was 179.00 We paid only 75.00 when she was done adjusting it.

Visited April 2012

26% Recommend
Palmyra, PA
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Typical bar/grill-type burger place -- menu has changed recently with some better choices and some nice surprises, though (pasta dishes). Haven't been here for a while and probably won't go back for a while. Nothing really bad or really good. Nothing that truly "stands out" as different. Went here because I had a coupon and got an entree for free with the purchase of one. Chicken fingers are really good. Burgers are usually good. Fish choices are good. Food is overall good (not outstanding). Miss the fried fish fingers and some previous menu items. Gets loud and noisy. Can't usually find a real reason to go here and there are a lot of other places close by that we'd choose. Just tired of these type of places, I guess.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Family friendly!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012 via mobile

Don't live locally, but we visit every few months & the staff just looks like they love their jobs. They are always friendly & accomodating for my children. The managers always visit & laugh with us like we are the only ones there. So when it comes time to choose where to eat its Fridays every time!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calhoun, GA, USA
“close to hotel and interstate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Ate here while staying at the Holiday inn across the street. Good service and delicious food.

Visited December 2011
“Good Food Good Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This is a place to go for a great time with family and friends. The atmosphere is fun and welcoming. The staff is great, they wear cool fun clothes, to match the great atmosphere. The food is out of this world. I couldn't believe how friendly and upbeat the staff was. The managers even help out with everything. From waiting, serving, busing, and seating. You name it the managers do it too. Now that is great, I have never seen any other place where the managers do everything their staff does. And they are just as pleasant. The price is not bad either. I would go back in a heart beat. I love it there, it was so much fun, I wanted to goin the staff. Now that is a terrific place to eat and have fun. My daughter can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2011