“Good Food Good Company” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
“Good Food Good Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This is a place to go for a great time with family and friends. The atmosphere is fun and welcoming. The staff is great, they wear cool fun clothes, to match the great atmosphere. The food is out of this world. I couldn't believe how friendly and upbeat the staff was. The managers even help out with everything. From waiting, serving, busing, and seating. You name it the managers do it too. Now that is great, I have never seen any other place where the managers do everything their staff does. And they are just as pleasant. The price is not bad either. I would go back in a heart beat. I love it there, it was so much fun, I wanted to goin the staff. Now that is a terrific place to eat and have fun. My daughter can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

26% Recommend
Dauphin, Pennsylvania
“downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

Went to TGI Fridays after other restaurants had too long of a waiting line and ordered steak for our anniversary dinner. The food was o.k. nothing to rave about.. service, well they were very short staffed, arguing among the wait staff about being the "only one" in their area, slow to get drinks refilled and my "summer green bean" salad consisted of about 9 beans that were luke warm.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“in a pinch and travelling with non adventurous people and you get stuck here. pot stickers please”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

harrisburg, pa
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2006

I live in the area, nothing special here at TGIF,
try Macoroni Grill instead just off Progress Ave and I-81. Best Spahgetti ever