“Sometimes what you know is what you want” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Hartford, Connecticut
“Sometimes what you know is what you want”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I went at 6:00 on a Friday night, and of course there was a wait. However we didn't wait as long as they estimated, which was nice.

We both got the 4 course meal for $14.99.

The clam chowder, which not a huge portion, was good. My garden salad and his caesar salad were again not huge, but fresh. And the rolls - standard warm yummy garlic rolls.

I had the bbq shrimp skewers, and he had the chicken / shrimp meal. Both were fresh and tasty.

For dessert, he had the warm carmel apple torte, which he liked. I had the key lime pie, which by itself was delicious. But I wish I had known it would come on a yummy raspberry sauce - I would've asked for a small bowl on the side.

All that, and they took my $4 coupon as well. YUM!

Visited July 2012

Conway, South Carolina
“Good Food, Good Value and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We have visited this chain on many occasions, but this was our first time eating at this location. Based on our experience, we will definitely be going back, when we're in the area. The restaurant is well-maintained, and gives a nice appearance. The staff were friendly and our waitress, Shannon, was a dream. She was very attentive and had a lovely disposition. She played a big part in making our visit so pleasureable. The food was excellent and plentiful. We tried their Four-Course Deal, and walked out stuffed to the max. If you're looking for a good meal and a good value, go here -- you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumberland, Maryland
“Awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very nice staff, not a long wait. Food was great. Easy to access parking. Clean environment. Will go again!

Visited June 2012
Middletown, Pennsylvania
“Mother's Day treat for me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and children took me here for Mother's Day. Our meal was fantastic. Service was a little bit slow, but what can I expect on one of the busiest days of the year.

Visited May 2012
Harrisburg
“Fast Food Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Still it's anise experience a cople of times a year. Service is good. Abundant parking. Stay away from weekends