“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Enola, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I went there for the first time and the food is amazing!! Very fresh great quality and highly recommended.. And if you don't like this place you may not have an open pallet for great quality fresh food! The service was amazing just like our experience! Again Highly recommended!!

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I will be making a stop here whenever I'm in Harrisburg! Great food and portions with very reasonable prices.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, ok service. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Food was excellent. Service could have been a little better. Overall, it is a great little restaurant in Harrisburg that everyone can enjoy.

Bradenton, Florida
“Great Tasting Food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The food tasted fantastic. We ordered appetizers and the increased the size for no additional charge. We ordered 3 entrees, all were great. We will definitely visit this gem of a restaurant very soon!

Camp Hill
“OMG what a difference service makes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

After a terrible visit several weeks ago I thought that I would give this little pasta restaurant one more chance and I am glad that I did. It was a slow afternoon but service was excellent-in fact better than excellent. A young waiter did everything right. I was taken care of well. There was another table of four patrons. At the end of their dinner a huge downpour struck outside. The waiter drove them back to their car about four blocks away. Later when I left he rushed to walk me to my car with an umbrella. I have never seen service like this anywhere. Certainly I will return. The Pandora Italian mix is a plus also.

• Visited July 2014