“Consistently good food!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Consistently good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We are out of towners that look forward to stopping at our favorite diner each visit. We generally do a couple overnighters twice a year and eat at the diner twice a trip (or more). Love breakfast foods here!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Quick and delish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our waitress was super quick, I hadn't even asked for a replacement ketchup and she was already grabbing me a new one. I wish I remembered her name because she was fabulous, and everyone knows the waitress makes the experience! Our food was good too!

Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Arrived at 1030 and seated promptly on a Thursday night. Confusion as to who was going to take our order. Waited for a time for food to come, first delivered 21/2 order. Then was told mashed potatoes feel on another dish..ok, 20 min later mashed potatoes arrived and 1 more meal. Fruit cup was good but, perogies had freezer burn and delivered soo dried out ..they were barely warm! Sent back. Then 10 min later 2 more meals arrived. Lot's of "sorry" but meals only average at best. Suggestion: quit trying to make everything for everybody. Do a really good job at half the menu items you have. Too bad, we will not come back again. Very cute Diner and great curb appeal. Food and service was a real disappointment!

Visited March 2014
Montpelier, Vt
“Not my style, but it was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed in the hotel district nearby and asked at the desk for a breakfast recommendation. Bob Evans, she said. I asked for something more local. She suggested Capitol Diner across the street from Bob Evans.

This is one of those retro diners...all polished metal...cliche of a 50s diner. It is in great repair, very popular, very professional and a bit too slick for me. However...

Food was a great value, clean, cooked decently, attentive mature waitstaff. Really nothing to complain about. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to food and I'll spend a lot for a good meal. This was inexpensive and for road food, it was good enough to come back to.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, PA
“Terrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place is terrible. My order was incorrect - twice. Finally got up to pay. Told the cashier that my meal was inaccurate and I didn't eat it (because the waiter simply didn't care and just brought us a bill), she left to go get the manager and after waiting 5 minutes for someone to return, we finally decided to leave. Were they hiding from us??? Make it right! Refund me my $7.00 for a meal that was crap. Cowards. We will never go here again.

• Visited March 2014