“Disgusting Food” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #314 of 462 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Disgusting Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I'm at a loss as to why a national chain that pays top dollar for retail locations would slack so much on food quality. The coffee and donuts are decent but the hot food items are absolutely disgusting.

On several occasions I got breakfast "sandwiches" at this location. One consisted of a cardboard bun and microwaved imitation egg with unmelted cheese. The "healthy" version with egg whites and turkey sausage is even worse - possibly the most bland food item I've ever purchased. This week, in a time crunch I decided to swing by for lunch. Bad idea. I ordered the chicken salad wrap combo for $7. The wrap was a small, cold flour tortilla injected with mayonnaise accompanied by five burnt hash browns. It's amazing that they actually serve garbage like this. I will never go back...This place is a joke!

• Visited February 2014