“"Dream While Sleeping On a Cloud"” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 51 hotels in Harrisburg
Virginia
“"Dream While Sleeping On a Cloud"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have relatives in Harrisburg and visit often. We have stayed at a number of Choice Hotels and could not wait to book this new hotel. The bedding is "wonderful". The pillows and bedding are like sleeping on a cloud. The room is so tastefully decorated. The young lady who checked us in was so nice to us. She helped me with all my needs. The gentleman, Neil, Manger made us feel at home. We can't wait to return to this wonderful establishment. Breakfast was great. Plenty of fruit and eggs, sausage and waffles. Thank you for a wonderful stay at your hotel..

Room Tip: I would think all the rooms are nice. I prefer the upper floors. Just my choice...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I recently made the trip to Harrisburg for a convention, I needed to find a reasonably priced place to stay. I took a chance on sleep inn. It was the best desion my Husband and I could have made. The room was beautiful and immaculately clean, it was updated and had everything we needed. The price was extremely reasonable. I think the best part was how friendly and accommodating the staff at the front desk was. We will definitely be stopping in again for a stay!

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn & Suites

Address: 7100 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17112
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg
Ranked #6 of 51 hotels in Harrisburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Sleep Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.