“Overcooked with side of ants” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Hershey
“Overcooked with side of ants”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Figured I'd check this place out after seeing the Yelp reviews. It's hard to find gluten free options, so it seemed like an excellent place to check out. It seemed nice enough at first. While I was sitting by the counter (there's a small bench inside) I noticed ants on the floor. The pizza I got seemed fine, but when I took it back home, it was burned on the bottom. When I called back, the owner told me I should have checked the pizza before leaving and refused to do a refund or exchange, as advertised. Probably won't be going back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Middletown, Pennsylvania
“Very tasty pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I got pizza to go from here one time. I was disappointed they didn't have indoor seating. Ordered a pizza with pepperoni and veggies and cheese. The guy from the kitchen brought it out and gave it to me fresh out of the oven. It was very tasty. The ingredients were fresh. I also ordered a side of their fries. They were interesting. The looked as though they were soaked in a bunch of oil yet when I ate them they didn't really taste greasy. They were pretty good but next time I will probably just stick with the pizza. Great locally owned pizza shop.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best gluten free pizza, I have tasted.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I will definitely try more of their gluten free meals, as their gluten free pizza is the best I have had. Even my gluten free pizza hating husband liked it. The only downside to this friendly, family owned restaurant is that is takeout and delivery only. They do have some picnic tables outside.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Love the Wild Tomato Food! Love the whole wheat and Gluten Free options as well! Have had many different items from there and will be going back often!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Don't know why this place hasn't got higher rankings, absolutely delicious food.
We had a deep pan pizza & a pasta dish now we did do delivery so we never visited the restaurant but the food was to die for.
My only complaint was that instead of 45 minutes the food was 75 minutes but Truthtastics it was well worth the wait.

Visited March 2013