“Incredible culinary find in downtown Harrisburg” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Home 231 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 461 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
State College, Pennsylvania
“Incredible culinary find in downtown Harrisburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food was fresh, flavorful and appropriately portioned. The roasted chicken and vegetable soup and mixed greens salad were so delicious. We will definitely return soon!

Visited January 2014

Rockville, Maryland
“Delicious brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went here for Sunday brunch recently. It was delicious! I ordered the eggs and veggies, which was brussel sprouts that day. I never would have thought to put brussel sprouts in an omelet, but it was amazing! I also liked how you could get a fresh fruit bowl on the side instead of home fries. I'd definitely come back here, and the rest of our group loved it too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've been here a few times for lunch on the patio (lovely, but for the kids on the playground directly behind) and dinner now twice. For dinner, I had the soup of the day and 2 small plates (love small plates): the mac & cheese and wild boar tacos. My husband had the risotto. All was delicious! There was a good variety on the menu; so many things I wanted to get. For dessert, we shared the donuts, which were also very good. Made me miss the donuts at Houlihan's in Hershey. Very cozy and quaint. It does tend to get a little loud as others have noted when the restaurant is full (not hard to do), but we knew that from before. Luckily, the table of 6 next to us came in just as we were leaving! Hope the restaurant sticks around, unlike so many good restaurants in this area (non-chain at least).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
harrisburg pa
“very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had dinner with friends on a friday night. Very friendly waitress and staff attentive. cocktails were good, raspberry mojito and martinis. Really enjoyed the beet salad. Flat iron steak , trout, and risotto meals were all very good. Artisan cheese plate was fair. Although we shouldn't have had the donuts for desert - we did and they were great, so i will live with the guilt. Overall an enjoyable friday night good food and nice atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg
“Great place to have lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant is located on the northern end of the state capital near the capital building and the state museum. The food is excellent here and is my favorite place to eat out for lunch when I go out. They have a good dinner menu as well, but I am much more familiar with the lunch menu. They have a nice outdoor seating area that is not visible from the street that is recommended when the weather is nice. I love their chicken sandwiches.

Visited November 2013