The best part (and the main point) of our visit was the spa, where we were given possibly the best massages we can remember.
The rooms were clean and well-appointed, but the HVAC unit was noisy to the point of depriving us of a decent night's sleep. I have seen better "continental" breakfasts at a Super 8 Motel, so that was a big disappointment. Wi-Fi was non-functional for the entire weekend with nobody on staff apparently equipped to address the issue.
Dinner at the Tavern was very good, although our waitress was young, inexperienced and a bit clueless, at one point describing one dessert as having "koala" as an ingredient when she meant "Kahlua!"
I would give a qualified recommendation if you were staying as part of a discounted package. If you're local, come for the spa services!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felicita is a premiere Pennsylvania resort nestled in the heart of the Blue Mountains near Harrisburg. In Italian, Felicita means "great happiness." Our 650 acre golf and spa retreat is the perfect getaway, ranked by Philadelphia's MainLine Today magazine as a "Best Weekend Getaway," Felicita is unlike any other Pennsylvania resort. Felicita's exclusive garden setting and relaxed atmosphere will allow you to truly leave your worries and cares behind as you're transported to another world.Felicita, a short trip never took you so far away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Felicita Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felicita Golf Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Resort Harrisburg