“Excellent place to stay on business” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Jessup, Pennsylvania
“Excellent place to stay on business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had to stay for a week for business. They are all suites so much better than just a hotel room. Breakfast each day and they even have social dinners 3 nights a week

Full kitchen was great even had a dishwasher.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I came into town from Philadelphia on Thursday March 28, 2013 to attend a funeral so my thoughts were all over the place, but when I arrived at the Staybridge Suites, I was told that there was a complimetary dinner buffet. This was the first time that I have ever known a hotel to have a complimentary dinner buffet. As I was admiring the setup, the attendant named Marty came out and introduced herself, and she was very pleasant and attentive. She made my first impression of your hotel a memorable experiance that I will never forget during my time of loss. The rest of the staff too was very kind and pleasant as well. But since Marty was my first contact at your hotel, she is the reason that I will definately stay there again upon my next visit to Harrisburg. She is a SHINNING example of what hospitality is all about. And she definately needs to be comended for that.

Maurice A. Lomax

Room Tip: Suite 224 is the best and first two bedroom suite that I have ever stayed in.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was in Harrisburg on an extended stay for work for a month, so I need something like home. The room was wonderful, great kitchen as I cooked my meals on my stay, fully stocked with utensils and cookware ample sized refrigerator. Housekeeping kept my room very nice everyday with clean towels. A huge breakfast is served every day, many choices Denisha and Marty were so pleasant and always kept everything full and the tables very clean. The maintenance staff was great too, Miguel and Hector were awesome, super friendly and very helpful. The hotel is very convenient as well, right off the highway and close to many places. Great place, that's all I can say!!

Room Tip: Talk with Janet!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Woodbine, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I am so glad we had the opportunity to stay at this hotel. The rooms are new and clean. The design is simple offering a mini kitchen stocked with simple dishes, pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Not to mention having to waste plastic and paper dishes. The front desk staff all are efficient, professional and very helpful with any questions. The morning breakfast was great :) Denisha takes care of breakfast and does a wonderful job. Breakfast includes fresh fruit, fresh fruit salad, waffles, cereal, eggs, bacon and the list goes on. Denisha keeps it spinning like a top :) Also, Hector another employee, is right there all of your other needs, from technical support to showing you around. The pool and fitness are brand new and spacious. I highly recommend this location for anyone coming to the Harrisburg area. We will be back for sure. ***Also, pet friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fairport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed for the weekend with our 3 kids, comfortable, nice indoor pool. The kitchen staff was very friendly and helpful, Suzy and Denisha. Hotel was clean and easy to get to, staff was very helpful and accommodating to our needs during our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Michael L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback; we are thrilled that you and your children enjoyed your recent stay. Our goal is to provide a comfortable, friendly and enjoyable environment for all of our guests. We are proud that our team helps make it a home away from home for travelers. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you stay with us during your next trip to the area!
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had the oportunity to stay in this hotel it was wonderful i will recomended to anyone strating from the front desk when i check in they were very sweet and very professional. The hotel was excellent, very clean, staff was very responsive. the kitchen staff was very nice, especially Denisha. She was very helpful, and had a wonderful attitude. She also provided extra food when i was late for happy hour. the morning breakfast was fabolous they had everything from oatmeal to fruit salad everything was fresh.i had a very good sleep in that king bed the room was very clean and very coazy

Room Tip: The hotel was excellent, very clean, staff was very responsive. the kitchen staff was very nice,
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your sharing the details of your recent stay with us,
As you mentioned we provide a wide selection of food offerings during our breakfast, sure to please a wide variety of tastes.
Our evening reception Tuesday through Thursday allows our guest the opportunity to unwind while enjoying a light meal.
I was pleased to hear the a member of our staff was able to accommodate your request, as we understand creating an experience for our guest is about going above and beyond to meet their expectations.
Our mission is to ensure that all our guests feel warm, welcomed and appreciated.
I thank you again for your kind words and you desire to recommend our hotel to others.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had an unexpected pipe burst in my house which caused water damage in my house. I have been staying here for the past 7 days and considering my house situation my hotel experience has been great. The staff has been EXCELLENT. Every one is very friendly and inviting, and the food service staff Denisha and Marty have made things even easier for my kids. They give me trays so my kids can take chips to the room and they help them get their food.
The manager's have all been great with helping me, they have sent faxes and made copies for me to send to my insurance company.
I am sooo grateful that I am having such a great experience here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We are delighted to hear we were able to provide you with a “home away from home” during a stressful situation, with your homes pipes bursting. Coming back to the hotel and seeing friendly faces willing to help you can defiantly make a tough situation a bit less chaotic. It is our intention to make each and every guest‘s stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank You for your review and for choosing our hotel as we realize you have many options.

Been to Staybridge Suites Harrisburg? Share your experiences!